Okay its not THE Pond - as some call the ocean. And it is not just A Pond - as in smaller than a lake. It is a lake! I enjoy living on it and spending time on my back porch listening to music, gazing at the lake and pondering.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Illegal Mushrooms

I was watching the news this morning when a spot came on about the town Debbie and I lived in for 15 years. It was not a pleasant story. Seems some psychedelic mushrooms were being harvested for distribution in that fair town.

The story went on to say where the mushrooms come from. They grow in cow paddies. I was a bit astounded. I mean who sees something growing from a cow paddy and says to themselves, "Wow I would love to have a bite of that!"? (Or do they smoke it?)

Maybe the KS Cowboy and some of the boys at the Stockman's Cafe can shed some light on this.

No comments: